Company: NHS Location: London Position: Permanent Number of Vacancies: 10 Minimum Experience: 0 months Closing Date: 19th January 2019 Posted: 16th October 2018
Job title: Nurse (Band 3 to Band 5 – Development Pathway for Newly Qualified Nurses) – Average Duration 8-12 Weeks
Our client is a London NHS Trust with hospitals providing a full range of specialities including Acute, Trauma, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, ICU, etc.
The trust is one of the country’s leading teaching hospitals with an international reputation for education and research, and is fully committed to investing in the knowledge and skills of its employees and supporting lifelong learning for all staff.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Pathway is designed for newly qualified nurses
- Applicant must be a minimum CERF B1 English level or equivalent
- Availability to relocate to the UK within the next 3 months
MediOpus will help you obtain – where applicable:
- Valid IELTS or OET
- NMC registration
- Support with relocation and orientation
Excellent Pay and Conditions
Everyone who joins the NHS is guaranteed a competitive salary that matches their ability and responsibilities, and given every opportunity to increase it through training and development.
The NHS pay system, known as Agenda for Change (AfC), applies to all staff except doctors, dentists, and very senior managers. Benefits include:
- a standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Subject to availability, NHS Staff accommodation
- pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- holiday entitlement of 27 days a year, plus eight general and public holidays. This rises to 33 days after 10 years of service
- generous NHS pension scheme
- local discounts to select amenities in the area
- interest free loans to purchase transport season tickets
- better career and pay progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
- annual personal development reviews to support career aspirations
- opportunities in wide ranging roles and experiences
- free access to Occupational Health Screening and DBS checks
Why work in the NHS?
The National Health Service (NHS) is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff.
The NHS offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference. With more than 300 different careers on offer, there is a job for you no matter what your interests, skills or qualifications.
No matter what area of the NHS you join, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK.
Helping you find the right work-life balance
The NHS recognises the importance of a healthy balance between work and life. The Improving Working Lives (IWL) initiative was introduced in 2000, and has helped bring about a real culture change within the NHS – reducing stress, increasing motivation, and improving productivity among staff.
The NHS is committed to offering learning and development opportunities for all full-time and part-time employees. No matter where you start within the NHS, you will have access to extra training and be given every chance to progress within the organisation.
MediOpus LTD is an employment agency/employment business and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, complete the below form or call us now and a member of our team will call you back immediately.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Call Me Back
590 total views, 2 views today