We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service at all times, However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from us, we would like to hear from you. We are committed to investigate your concerns.
If you have a complaint please email or send a letter to our senior management team. When you contact MediOpus, it is important you provide us with all the facts regarding your query, including details of people you have already spoken to so we are able to conduct a full investigation.
FOA Complaints Department
160 City Road
Customer Service Email: recruitment@MediOpus.com
A member of senior management team will send you a letter or email acknowledging your complaint and may ask you to confirm or explain some of the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint letter
We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it
We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to provide a detailed report outlining all correspondence and actions taken linked to your complaint
- We will then examine the member of staff’s report and if required hold a meeting with the staff member concerned to clarify any points of concern if any. This will take up to 5 days from receiving their report
- We will then within 5 days write to you detailing our findings regarding your complaint and hopefully resolve your complaint as the investigation is complete
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. When another person within the company will review the Directors decision within 10 days
- If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
What if I have suggestions and comments rather than a complaint?
We always welcome feedback on any aspect of our policy, procedures or services. If you would like to send us suggestions or comments please write to us or email us to the address details in this policy.